The 2021 edition of the Geneva Trialogue takes place on the 18th of March and is organised under the overarching theme of “Scaling Open Innovation for the SDGs”. The Trialogue connects initiatives and opportunities around open innovation from three stakeholders, international organisations, academia and the private sector, in 7 thematic panel discussions. Crowd4SDG is contributing to the event as a partner and as a session organiser with a panel on turning ideas of young innovators into actions. The Geneva Trialogue is the final event of the first Crowd4SDG GEAR cycle, where the two selected teams from the Accelerate phase will be able to present their projects.
- Learn how to train students and citizens to engage with the Sustainable Development Goals – Workshop materials launch event
- 2022 Policy Brief “Citizen science data to track SDG progress: Low-hanging fruit for Governments and NSOs” – 20 June 2022
- Data stewardship in the context of research on citizen science data for SDGs under Crowd4SDG project – 22 June 2022
- Making the most out of citizen science data to monitor the SDGs
- The Challenge of Collecting and Analyzing Information From Citizens and Social Media in Emergencies: the Crowd4SDG Experience and Tools