- G. Scalia, C. Francalanci, B. Pernici, CIME: Context-aware geolocation of emergency-related posts, Geoinformatica (Electronic ISSN 1573-7624 Print ISSN 1384-6175), Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2021 link
- V. Negri, D. Scuratti, S. Agresti, D. Rooein, G. Scalia, J. L. Fernandez-Marquez, A. Ravi Shankar, M. Carman and B.Pernici, Image-based Social Sensing: Combining AI and the Crowd to Mine Policy-Adherence Indicators from Twitter, IEEE ICSE, Track Software Engineering in Society, online (Madrid), May 2021 video link to paper
- C. Cappiello, B. Pernici, M. Vitali, Modeling Adaptive Data Analysis Pipelines for Crowd-Enhanced Processes, accepted as a short paper (10 LNCS pages) at ER2021 40th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, in press, October 2021
- Cerquides, J.; Mülâyim, M.O.; Hernández-González, J.; Ravi Shankar, A.; Fernandez-Marquez, J.L. A Conceptual Probabilistic Framework for Annotation Aggregation of Citizen Science Data. Mathematics 2021, 9, 875. https://doi.org/10.3390/math9080875
- Durso A. M., Bolon I., Kleinhesselink A. R., Mondardini M. R., Fernandez-Marquez J. L., Gutsche-Jones F., Gwilliams C., Tanner M., Smith C. E., Wüster W., Grey F. and Ruiz de Castañeda R. 2021 Crowdsourcing snake identification with online communities of professional herpetologists and avocational snake enthusiasts. Royal Society Open Science 8201273201273
- Manel Rodríguez Soto, Maite López-Sánchez, & Juan A. Rodríguez-Aguilar (2021). Guaranteeing the Learning of Ethical Behaviour through Multi-Objective Reinforcement Learning. Adaptive and Learning Agents Workshop at AAMAS 2021 (ALA 2021).
- Manel Rodríguez Soto, Maite López-Sánchez, & Juan A. Rodríguez-Aguilar (2021). Multi-Objective Reinforcement Learning for Designing Ethical Environments. Proceedings of the 30th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, (IJCAI-21) (pp. in-press).
- Borja Sánchez-López, & Jesus Cerquides (2021). On the Convergence of Stochastic Process Convergence Proofs. Mathematics, 9. https://doi.org/10.3390/math9131470.
- Athina Georgara, Juan A. Rodríguez-Aguilar & Carles Sierra (2021). Towards a Competence-Based Approach to Allocate Teams to Tasks. Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (pp. 1504–1506). International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems.
- S. Geisler, M.-E. Vidal, C. Cappiello, B. Farias Lóscio, A. Gal, M. Jarke, M. Lenzerini, P. Missier, B. Otto, E. Paja, B. Pernici, J. Rehof, Knowledge-driven Data Ecosystems Towards Data Transparency, accepted for publication on ACM Journal of Data and Information Quality, 2021 https://arxiv.org/abs/2105.09312
Hernández-González, J.; Cerquides, J. A Robust Solution to Variational Importance Sampling of Minimum Variance. Entropy 2020, 22, 1405. https://doi.org/10.3390/e22121405
- B. Pernici CROWD4SDG: Crowdsourcing for sustainable developments goals, in Book of Short Papers, pp. 248-253, SIS 2020 Scientific Meeting of the Italian Statistical Society, Pisa, Book chapter (canceled conference), Pearson, June 2020 (link)
B. Pernici, F. Ratti, G. Scalia, About the Quality of Data and Services in Natural Sciences, Springer, ICSOC, Dubai (postponed from 2020), May 2021 doi: 10.1007/978-3-030-73203-5_18 link
J. Perez, J. L. Flores, C. Blum, J. Cerquides and A. Abuin, Optimization Techniques and Formal Verification for the Software Design of Boolean Algebra Based Safety-Critical Systems in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, doi: 10.1109/TII.2021.3074394.
According to the European Commission Horizon 2020 Manual, “Deliverables are additional outputs (e.g. information, special report, a technical diagram brochure, list, a software milestone or other building block of the action) that must be produced at a given moment during the action”.
Crowd4SDG is going to produce 26 public deliverables, from May 2020 to April 2023, distributed among the project’s 6 Work Packages. They will be made available hereunder as the project progresses.