Welcome to the training materials created by the Crowd4SDG consortium! We would be delighted for you to use these materials for your own purpose, either as is or modified. If you have any questions or are looking for opportunities to collaborate, don’t hesitate to contact us through the form on contact tab. Are you looking to organize a series of workshops or hackathon for motivated teams wanting to make a difference through the power of the crowd, or potentially a design process to follow on a university course on citizen science? Have a look at the handbook for how to organize a hackathon or workshop for citizen science teams with the goal of getting from idea to implementable solution. This handbook outlines the steps to take and different sessions, and provides tips for the organizers. It can be used merely as inspiration, or as a complete guide.
Goodwall Video – Challenges explained
- Measuring the differentiated impacts of disasters on women and men.
- Assessing women’s vulnerability to climate change effects on natural resources.
- Improving data on women’s participation in environmental management.
- Measuring the health of ecosystems in a systemic way with women’s contribution.
- Open challenge on crowdsourcing for climate change resilience and gender equality.