Crowd4SDG will host a booth during the next ACTION EU conference on – The future of citizen science in Europe, taking place on Wednesday 24 November at 14:00 CET. For more information about this event: https://hopin.com/events/the-future-of-citizen-science-sharing-experiences-from-the-european-community – See you there!
- Learn how to train students and citizens to engage with the Sustainable Development Goals – Workshop materials launch event
- 2022 Policy Brief “Citizen science data to track SDG progress: Low-hanging fruit for Governments and NSOs” – 20 June 2022
- Data stewardship in the context of research on citizen science data for SDGs under Crowd4SDG project – 22 June 2022
- Making the most out of citizen science data to monitor the SDGs
- The Challenge of Collecting and Analyzing Information From Citizens and Social Media in Emergencies: the Crowd4SDG Experience and Tools